Washington, D.C., June 12, 2006 - Votenet Solutions, Inc., the leading provider of 100% self-administered online voting and nominations software for organizations, today launched the latest version of its flagship product - eBallot Version 3.5. This latest version bundles a host of advanced features and upgrades, including:
- New and Improved MS Word Toolbar - Our new MS Word toolbar makes it easier than ever for Election Administrators to customize election content and import text directly from MS Word.
- Advanced Voter Management Tools - Election Administrators can now add voters to multiple ballots.
- Enhanced Voter Search – Searching for a voter record is possible even knowing just one piece of information about the voter (first name, last name, username, etc.).
- Summary Biographies - Abbreviated biographies can now be added when uploading candidate details. Summary Biographies are displayed after voters choose to view the full slate of candidate biographies.
- Photo Manager – Election Administrators can now delete candidate photos easily.
- Enhanced Multi-page Ballot Navigation – Streamlining makes it easy for voters to return to the ballot from candidate biography pages when ballot questions are spread across multiple pages.
“In 2001, Votenet Solutions pioneered the use of 100% web-based self-administered online voting applications in private elections with the release of eBallot 1.0,” commented Michael Tuteur, CEO of Votenet Solutions, Inc. “Versions 2.0 and 3.0 continued to build on this foundation with powerful and exclusive features not found anywhere else. Now, with Version 3.5, we’ve delivered the most usable online voting application on the market.
In addition to these new features, eBallot 3.5 is also 508 Compliance-ready. New “alt tags” have been added throughout the application to make the voting experience easier than ever for voters with disabilities.
These upgrades are available immediately and require no downloading. eBallot’s software as a service delivery model provides upgrades seamlessly and instantly to customers via the Web.
“We place tremendous emphasis on customer feedback and speed to market, noted Raj Naik, Vice President of Votenet Solutions, Inc. “Our unique Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery model continues to deliver new upgrades and features faster than any company in the election software and services market. Since the launch of eBallot 3.0 in mid-2005, we’ve released over 50 new features and have rapidly incorporated ideas from customers directly into our product. Our responsiveness to the needs of Election Administrators makes us the #1 choice for associations and private organizations all over the world.”
About Votenet Solutions, Inc.
Votenet Solutions, Inc. is a Washington, DC-based on demand software company that provides self-administered online voting software solutions and election consulting to private organizations, including associations, award shows, realtor organizations, universities, K-12 schools, law firms, homeowner associations and other organizations.
With its flagship product, eBallot, and a variety of other software products, Votenet Solutions offers the most extensive portfolio of online voting solutions in the world. With 500+ clients in the United States, Canada and in Europe, Votenet Solutions is the emerging global leader in the online election software and consulting market.
To learn more about eBallot, please visit http://www.discovereballot.com/ or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.